Pressure cooking to yogurt making, and everything in between. 10 main functions and over 30 settings plus a Custom setting that allows you to program and store favorite recipe settings.
10 Cooking Functions:
- Pressure Cook (High & Low), Slow Cook (High & Low), Steam, Brown, Sauté, Simmer, Yogurt, Grains, Eggs, and Dessert.
- The Pressure Cook option reduces cooking time up to 70% compared to traditional cooking methods.
- Slow Cook prepares classics such as pot roasts, soups and stews. Choose Between high and low temperature settings.
- The Grains function lets you cook your favorites from barley, to quinoa to risotto in a matter of minutes.
- The Eggs function can be used for hard boiling or to whip up delicious omelets.
- The Desserts function prepares everything from custard to cheesecake to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- The Yogurt function allows you to safely pasteurize the milk and incubate your yogurt in one pot. You can also make Greek Yogurt!
- Brown & Sauté, Simmer, Steam, Keep Warm
Recommended by Cook’s Illustrated in their review of “The Best Multicookers.”
Zavor Lux LCD Multicooker – 6 Quart