At SANE, our customers and associates are like family. As such, your health and safety are paramount.
We’re keeping an eye on guidance about COVID-19 (frequently called the coronavirus) from federal, state, and local agencies (like the CDC and Ohio Department of Health), as well as international health organizations like the WHO.
We want to assure you that we’re doing what we can to protect you and our associates:
- Cleaning high traffic areas often, including benches
- Sanitizing the restroom more frequently
- Periodically wiping down shopping baskets
Actions taken specifically for our associates:
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being
- Encouraging our associates to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus
- Asking our associates to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick
To reduce the spread of the virus, we also encourage our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices.
For additional information about COVID-19, please see the Ohio Department of Health’s How You Can Prevent and Prepare and suggestions on How You Can Respond.